ABL Business can assist you in obtaining asset finance to purchase all types of equipment from plant and equipment to company vehicles. Asset finance accounts for the majority of debt-finance. Around one in three small businesses that have any external borrowing use asset finance as it is a great way of releasing cash tied up within the business.
The types of asset we specialise in are:
- Hire purchase gives full ownership of the asset at the end of the agreement.
- Structured repayment periods to suit your cash flow.
- Fixed monthly payments available to help with budgeting or variable rates if preferred.
- Tax advantageous as VAT is usually reclaimable and repayment interest can be offset against profit.
- Allows full use of the asset but without ownership. Rentals are paid over the term of the agreement.
- Low initial costs so you can start earning from the assets immediately.
- Rentals to be tailored to your cash flow.
- Fixed interest to avoid changes in the base rate or variable interest if preferred.
- VAT is only payable on the rental not the purchase price.
- Can be tax advantageous. The team at ABL Business work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get will get the best asset finance package that will work for you and your business.
Choose your loan amount, and your term to find out how much your repayments could be according to your credit score*
*All figure subject to application.