ABL Business can assist you in obtaining asset finance to purchase all types of equipment from plant and equipment to company vehicles. Asset finance accounts for the majority of debt-finance. Around one in three small businesses that have any external borrowing use asset finance as it is a great way of releasing cash tied up within the business.
The types of asset we specialise in are:
- Hire purchase gives full ownership of the asset at the end of the agreement.
- Structured repayment periods to suit your cash flow.
- Fixed monthly payments available to help with budgeting or variable rates if preferred.
- Tax advantageous as VAT is usually reclaimable and repayment interest can be offset against profit.
- Allows full use of the asset but without ownership. Rentals are paid over the term of the agreement.
- Low initial costs so you can start earning from the assets immediately.
- Rentals to be tailored to your cash flow.
- Fixed interest to avoid changes in the base rate or variable interest if preferred.
- VAT is only payable on the rental not the purchase price.
- Can be tax advantageous. The team at ABL Business work with a variety of funders so you can ensure that you get will get the best asset finance package that will work for you and your business.