Clare is a specialist Family solicitor with many years experience. She specialises in collaborative law and family mediation and has been recognised for her work winning the Yorkshire Lawyer Dispute Resolution Award.
Clare was one of the very first to train in collaborative law and finds this work so much more rewarding than the traditional ways of working. She is committed to helping families through separation with the minimum of damage.
– Qualified as a solicitor in 1995
– Trained as a collaborative lawyer in 2005
– Was accredited as a Mediator by FMA in 2010
Clare specialises in:
– Divorce and related financial matters including high net worth cases
– Children issues arising from separation/divorce
– Direct Consultation with Children in mediation
– Collaborative Family Law
– Financial separations for unmarried couples
– An accredited Resolution specialist solicitor
– An FMA accredited mediator
– A Resolution trained PPC (Professional Practice Consultant)
– Qualified to carry out Direct Consultation with Children work
– One of the first qualified Collaborative Lawyers in the area .
– The winner of the Yorkshire Lawyer Award for dispute resolution