Carol has a wealth of experience, having specialised in family law for the past 16 years. She is noted in the Legal 500 for her “excellent technical knowledge and skills”. Carol is a caring and effective family lawyer.
Carol specialises in:
– Collaborative family law.
– Divorce and related financial matters including high net worth/complex cases often including businesses, trusts and pensions.
– Children cases, e.g. contact disputes or disputes about which parent a child should live with.
– Cohabitation disputes
– Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Carol trained as a collaborative family lawyer in 2005 and since then has successfully concluded many collaborative cases.
– A founding member of the West and North Yorkshire – Collaborative Family Law Group
– A Member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel
– A Member of Resolution
– A Partner and Head of Location in the family team within national law firm, DWF LLP.