Melanie Murphy, the in-house Digital Designer and Developer at ABL Business has recently completed the development of a website for divorce specialists, Dovetail Divorce.
Dovetail Divorce needed a new website, as the one they currently had wasn’t functioning correctly and they were struggling to generate leads from it. The brief from Dovetail Divorce stated that they wanted the new website to more visually appealing, provide informative support for those seeking divorce and showcase the members in a way that makes it easier for users to contact them.
Some of the main features implemented in the development to achieve the client’s needs were:
- Creating clear call to actions to create a simpler user journey
- Prominent and clear contact details.
- Easy to find member details sorted by Profession and location.
- Blog feed on the homepage
- Clear information on all services that Dovetail Divorce have to offer. Displayed in a way that is easy for users to find and read.
- Incorporating a colour scheme that was in keeping with Dovetail Divorce branding, using colours taken from their logo.
Once the initial website was there we worked with Dovetail Divorce to make sure that the website met their exact requirements. We attended meetings with them to run through the website and to get their amends. The new website went live in January, ready for Dovetail Divorces busiest time.
View her work here: http://dovetaildivorce.com/