Digital Enterprise Funding for SMEs

At ABL Business, we have always provided digital services to our clients. We can help you with everything from the design and build of a website to social media management and the development of CRM systems where you can log those leads generated through your inbound and digital marketing activities.

We are delighted to announce that we now offer Digital Enterprise Funding to help SME businesses improve their digital performance, competitiveness and productivity.

Leeds City Council have launched a new support scheme that will help SME businesses based in the Leeds City Region, which includes West Yorkshire + Harrogate, York, Selby and Craven. The aim is to develop their digital capacity and thereby helping them increase their overall performance.

The programme aims to help SME’s make better use of digital technology, including faster digital connectivity, acquisition of a new CRM, enhanced digital marketing, cloud based digital solutions and networking to help them work smarter, more flexibly and efficiently.

The programme offers ‘Digital Growth Vouchers’ to eligible businesses which are looking at investing in digital technology, to improve their business performance and achieve growth.

Grants, known as ‘Digital Growth Vouchers’ will range from £1,000 to a maximum of £5000 and will represent 40% of the investment, with the business contributing the remaining (60%) – refunded to a businesses, following their investment.

The scheme aims to help eligible firms access and use digital/information and communication technology to achieve business growth and raise competitiveness.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can check your eligibility, book an initial meeting free of charge to discuss your needs and in true digital style, apply online You can also view our Digital Enterprise Supplier profile here and find out more about the scheme.