Covid Safe Office Guidelines for Vistors
What you can expect when visiting the ABL Office during the COVID-19 Crisis – July 2020.
Where possible, all meetings will be conducted online.
However, where this is not possible and we need to see you face to face, we request visitors to our office cooperate with our efforts to reduce the health risks associated with the current COVID-19 crisis:
- All visits will be scheduled and confirmed, please do not turn up unannounced.
- Wherever possible, please call to let us know if you are running late or unable to make the scheduled meeting. We can then reschedule for another time.
- Prior to the meeting, please let us know if you, your client or a member of your party: 1. Have become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, coughing, shortness of breath) or 2. have been exposed to, or in close contact with, someone who has been diagnosed with or has been ill with symptoms related to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Upon arrival to the office, either call to let us know you have arrived on Telephone 01274 965356 or use the intercom at the front door.
- Someone will meet you to let you into the building and take you to the designated area for the meeting.
- If you’ve not already done so, you will be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitiser, which we will provide.
- During your visit, please use good hygiene, including no handshakes or hugs, covering coughs and sneezes and hand washing/sanitizing. You are not required to wear a face mask but please feel free to do so, should you wish to do so.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout your visit.
We look forward to meeting you.